Similar 3M trizact Abrasive Sponge Foam Disc 5111C
- Commodity name: Similar 3M trizact Abrasive Sponge Foam Disc 5111C
- Commodity ID: 5111C
- By Grain: Silicon Carbide
- By Base: Velcro/PSA/Sponge Backing,Abrasive Film
- By Type: Foam Abrasive Sponge,Sanding Discs
- By Base Weight: Film
- By Industry: Automotive
- EU26[Upgraded] PSA PET Film Alox Ultra Smooth Surface
similar 3M trizact sponge disc Coating Electrical coating Resin Resin over resin
different grit of different color Base Paper super flex film Abrasive Grain silicon carbide Grain Side Color silver- grey
P1000, P1500, P2000, P2500, P3000, P4000, P5000 Size
Other customized sizes.
1. The special sponge base material is firm and durable and has good conformability .
2. Hook and loop velcro backing is convenient to quick changing
3. Selected grains have uniform particle size each grit and are evenly distributed over the surface.This creates a sanding result with a smooth matt finish without scratch
4. patterned, precise three-dimensional mineral structure, containing multi-layer grains, has long sanding life and good heat dissipation performance , and can obtain fine , uniform and consistent finishing effect .
Automotive Industry: paint. putty polishing and surface repair refinish;
Woodworking, musical instruments, cabinet industry: paint, putty polishing and curved surface sanding;
3C Electronic industry: Aluminium-magnesium alloy grinding, Sanding cell phone case, Polishing tablet computer and so on;
50 pcs /box ,1000 pcs/carton
Can pack according to customer's requirements.
Accept OEM order
NEUTRAL 2000 PCS for each grit
In 45-50 days after receiving 30% deposit.
For the first OEM order, should need about 10 more days for printing design.
5-10 days on the port for Customs clearance and waiting for ship schedule
1.Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings. Please subject to the actual products.
2.Size: Roll width is standard and length can be customized. But there might be defects during production and we will of course cut off the defects, which results in some rolls with unmatched length as order required. If you accept joint roll, we can connect the unmatched length to the one order required (only if we have enough stock for connecting).
3.Quantity: We might need to cut off the defects so that the actual product quantity might be not the same as ordered. Tolerance ±5%. You only need to pay what you actually can get.
Leave A Message